Monday, May 21, 2012

Teardrops in The Rain by CN BLUE


Teardrops in The Rain
No one ever sees, no one feel the pain, Teardrops in the rain

I wish upon a star
I wonder where you are
I wish you coming back to me again
And everything's the same like we used to be

I see the days goes by
and Still I wonder why
I wonder why it has to be this way
Why can't i have you here like we used to be

*) I dont know which way to choose
How can I find away to go on?
I don't know if I can go on, without you~

Reff) Even if my heart, still beating just for you
I really know you are not feeling like i do
and Even if the sun, is shining over me
How come i still freeze?
No one ever sees
No one feel the pain
I shed teardrops in the rain

I wish that i could fly
And wonder what you say
I wish you flying back to me again
Hope everything the same, like we used to be
( Back to * and Reff)

Oh, whoa... I shed teardrops in the rain
Oh, whoa...hey...teardrops in the rain

(Back To Reff)

Teardrops in the rain
Teardrops in the rain
---------------------------------------------------***------------------------------------
note : Jonghyun's voice makes me wanna crying every i heard this song hahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment