Saturday, May 19, 2012

I Call it "Fangirl-ing"

I had new hobby! Yes, some peoples call it FanGirl-ing.
Fangirl-ing itu semacam mencari foto, info terbaru, atau apapun tentang idola kita.
Yes, I love to fangirl-ing after I love Kpop. Yes, Iam Kpopers now hahahaha.

I had some of fandom :
1. Boice \m/ : It is my main fandom. CNBLUE. I love them, Minhyuk, YongHwa, Jungshin, Jonghyun <3
2. Lovely Gazes : Sebenernya ini agak sepaket sama Boice, ya! Lovely Gazes itu fandomnya Minhyuk^^
3.Simpsonizer : CODYYYYY....Ya know how much i love him.
4. Exotic : Haha I love EXO-K, officially Kai and Baekhyun
5. Blackjack \m/ : 2ne1 \m/
6. VIP : I just fall in love with them, i don't know, i think they are cool! Yes, BIGBANG
7. Andromeda : Teen Top \m/ Chunji and L.Joe was soooo cooooollllll

Q : What is your hobby?
A : My Hobby is Fangirling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment