Monday, October 14, 2013

I Started To Be Their Shipper

Long time no fangirling, now I'll telling you about something. Something which I never expected before. How I am being a shipper between Kang Min Hyuk - Jung Krystal.
This story began from the first time I read fanfictions. There were so many fanfictions that pairing them to be a couple. For the first time, I feel so angry because I thought they didn't match to be couple. Then, I started to write fanfictions and never pairing them. I always made Krystal to be the antagonist cast, not the main one.
Until Minhyuk casted My Husband Got A Family (2012 Korean Drama), he paired with Oh Yeon Seo to be couple and Minhyuk casted to be a playboy. My heart broken when I saw Minhyuk got a kissing scene so I decided to never let any woman idols to be paired with my beloved Minhyuk (lol)--absolutely with Krystal.
Day by day, there were so many people who support Minhyuk and Krystal to be a real couple (and my bestfriend, Nindy, was the one of them) and I felt like.. day by day I was being worse fan, a fanatic fan, and I felt like I was not good enough to be a fan.
Then, I read an article on internet which told that Minhyuk would play on K-Drama again and on that drama there was Krystal too. And I felt so Wow and expect that they wouldn't be on love line there. My heart got an attack when I read the next article which told that Minhyuk and Krystal would get a love line there and they would be second couple on that drama. Oh My God.
Last week, their drama was aired and I downloaded the video. I felt so hurt when I saw them. I only hope that someday they will not get kissing scene. But after that, I started to search the pictures both of them, and there is something weird.
I felt so happy to see Minhyuk smiled next to Krystal, I felt so happy to see them, they look alike, they look sweet together, and I realized that it was Yoon Chan Young (Minhyuk cast) and Lee Bona (Krystal cast) not really Minhyuk-Krystal. Then, I felt they cute to be together.
Such a karma, I started to love them. Then I realized that being fan not means that we must being a fanatic one. Being a fan means we must support our idols. Such a lesson to me, I tarted to be a better person.
Their K-Drama was The Heirs.

These are some picture of them, hope you like it ^^
( This for MinStal/HyukStal/MinJung/or anything else for Minhyuk-Krystal Shipper)
On 1st Episode between Bona-Chanyoung

At The Heirs Press Conferense [Last Week]







2 comments:

  1. Just like i said to you rite? they are too cute to ignoreLp

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesseu, and now i just feel said how they'll end up tonight. I really need more Chanyoung-Bona scene hohoho

    ReplyDelete