Friday, October 25, 2013

BFF = Bad Friend Forever?

She did something that I never expected before

That night, an absurd and the worst night that I never had, I said something and heard something.
I feel so disappointed of my self and someone. Someone that i thought My BFF. Best Friend Forever. But, guess?

I just being hurted with that people. Such being a backstabber. Someone's backstabber on me. And that one was my BFF. Then now I know what is BFF means....
Bad Friend Forever.
And now I merely know who is that one. That one who never worthy to be the real of BFF means. The one who hurts me not only once.

So, BFF had many meaning, huh?
The real one was Best Friend Forever.
Now, It's going to be Bad Friend Forever, Backstabber Friend Forever, BloodyHell Friend Forever, etc

Maybe it was enough for me. I have to beware of 'choosing' friend. Because your friends not always being a real friend used to be. Because they can hurt you slowly. Because they can be your biggest enemy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment