Monday, May 28, 2012

My Favorite Songs of CNBLUE's Songs ^^

Dari semua lagu-lagu CN Blue ada beberapa lagu yang paling gue suka dan gak pernah bosen di dengerin :
- Love Girl = Lagu ini menurut gue easy listening dan emang enak banget buar didengerin. L O V E Girl, take take my hands!
- Teardrops in The Rain = ok gue suka lagu ini karenaaaaaaa curhatan gue *boong*
- Eclipse = Jonghyun's voice makes me calm down :*
- LOVE = IDK but I love this song muehe. C N to the BLUE \m/
- Iam A Loner = Kyaaa ini lagu CN Blue pertama yang gue tau dan lagu pertama CN Blue yg gue hafal hehehe
- Because I Miss You = I love the way YongHwa sings this song hehehe
- Hey You = Ini lagu terbaru dari CN Blue dan easy listening hehehe. Oh My Darling, Hey You!
- Star = Ok, Kang Min Hyuk's voice make me hipnotized *3* His calm voice...Oh My God, I just proud of to be Lovely Gaze :D
- Love Light = YongHwa's voice is so sexy here! But sorry YongHwa, I'm still love MinHyuk  hehehe
- Still in Love = Stabirabirastillstabira love you love you love you my love
- Dream Boy = I don't know but it makes me happy to hear this song muehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment