Saturday, May 12, 2012

It is almost 2 years


It is almost 2 years I'm waiting.
Yes, I admit it, I'm still stuck on you. i never moving on. I'm admitting it.

Just remind the first time we met, we talked, we laughed.
I miss them. Our memories.
Can we back to 13 July? It's the first time we met and the first time I fall to you.

I know, we are now not like the same like we used to be.
We just silence each other like we never met. like we never know each other
We never talk anymore. I don't know what the causes.
We just sooo far away now.
Actually it makes me easily to move, but not. moving is not easy, boy.
I always think about you, although I always try to not over think about you.
and there's no one can replace you.

Hey, I'm still fourteen, but why do I loving someone over like this?
Did everyone always doing like this with their first love?

Did you ever think about me? Absolutely, not. Is it right?
Did you ever love me? ABSOLUTELY, NEVER! I know it.
I know you never wanted me, never need me, so tell me why do i still wait?
It is funny because i always crying everytime i heard songs that tell like the story of us
I know, we are like what Taylor Swift's song " The Story of Us looks a lot like a tragedy now "

so tell me how to moving
tell me how to forget
tell me how to not cry again
i know, i'm nothing to you. and she is everything to you
i never be her, and she is never be me
so i had to move. i will trying hardly.
once again, why do i have to love someone who never expect me?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment