Saturday, May 12, 2012

asdfgh

" Sekarang aku tersadar cinta yang ku tunggu tak kunjung datang " - Raisa, Apalah Arti Menunggu
" Even if my heart still beatin' just for you, i really know you are not feeling like i do " - CN Blue, Teardrops in The Rain
" Oh baby, why don't you care...whatever happen to me, you wont be there " - 2NE1, It Hurts
" You belong with me, have you ever thought it just maybe? " - Taylor Swift, You Belong With Me
" The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart " Taylor Swift, Teardrops on My Guitar
" And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now." - Taylor Swift, Story of Us
" In another life, i will make you stay " -Katy Perry, The One That Got Away
" I lost my mind, the moment i saw you " -EXO, What is Love
" I always think about him (her), try to not overthink about him (her) " -Pixie Lott ft G-Dragon-TOP, Dancing on My Own

0 comments:

Post a Comment