Monday, March 4, 2013

Unexpected Me, Expect You

Yes, just like the title that i've been write.
Unexpected Me. Just like you, who never expected me. You, who always ignored me. You, who never consider me, who always there beside you--except now, I can't there beside you. You, who never realized that I've been loving you since the first time we met. You, who never realized that I love you, I do always love you, I do never open my heart for another else since I've been meet you, I do always call you on my prays. You never realized. You never expected me. Never. Never and I Know it.
Expect You. It's different with the previous paragraph. Yes, I do always Expect You. Expect you will love me, someday. Expect you will come back, someday. Expect you will come to make my dreams come true, someday. Expect you, always.

One thing that you have to know from me,
For my first love, new student on eight grade, for someone which never i forget, for someone that never love me, you have to know one thing that....

Loving you as is important as Breathing

0 comments:

Post a Comment