Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Writing at Raining Place


I don't know how. I just wanna write something. Maybe about the people that i thought i was falling in love with him. No, I'm wrong. No, I'm not. Because I do never get jealous on him. Like today, he met her love and I'm not jealous.
Then, my mind go to a memory--old memory. Memory about " They told me the name was First Love " D. Yes, only him. My First Love. It's hard to say that i do never move on from him. I had try to move (with R-R-A) and it was failed. D, you success to makes me going insane.
Then, my mind going trough the memories of us. D and I. Oh no, I'm wrong! I did mistake!  I forgot that D and I would never being " us " . Is it right, D? Oh, very touching.
D, I can't move on right? What should I do? Sometimes I hate my self because it won't forget you.
D, I do always love you. Am I wrong or stupid to expecting someone who never expecting me?
D, I'm blinded by love. My heart looks like closed to another man. My heart only looks at you.
D, it's like I'm gonna die. One thing that I wanna ask to you,
How if I die first before we meet again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment