Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Fall

I don't know what's wrong with me. It seems i fall in love again. With someone new. I don't know him at all.
I met him 2 months ago, in one of mall of my city. I'm with my mom and my dad and he is with his mom and his dad. Our parents is know each other. Hahaha i don't want to talk about this moment. There's awkward umm actually embarrasing moment so skip it! Then, i know that we are in the same school, we are 10 grade but our class is different. Sometimes i see him, i see he is playing basket ball in the field in front of my class and i guess he is never know me. I don't know how i can fall to him, but every i look at him, my heart is beating so fast. and this feeling is not the first time i feel. Then, i know i'm fall to him.
I'm started to be a 'stalker' again since i forgot 'him', the other boy, that i've moved on. I'm started to be a stalker, yes! I try to stalk his facebook ( hey, i don't know that my facebook and his facebook is connected ), then his twitter ( but until now i'm not brave enough to follow his twitter ) and now i'm started to stalk his blog hahahaha. I shocked to know that he is active in blogger, it's not like other boys blog, he is posts about his life and I shocked again when i know he is write short story! OMG! Is he an author? like me.... Is he has a hobby write like meee? Is he? hahahaha I hope yes.
All that i hope is someday he will know me, know about me, we will know each other, we will get closer, and ....
Hoper and Stalker,
Anin

0 comments:

Post a Comment