Friday, March 11, 2011

A piece of my heart

It's happen again.
Something that can't make me forgetting you.
Why? 
Why when I wanna forget you, you always doing something that can make me loving you again?
It's make me hard, It's make me hurt
Actually I'm confused by these feelings, feelings that always makes me scared, sad, upset, and uncertain
Actually, I'm tired being like this
I'm really want you, but I can't catch you, you still with her and I still wait you

Then, why I can't stop it?
Stop loving you, stop waiting you, and stop crying because you
And why I still stuck here?
Stuck in this feeling that can killing me
Killing my heart

Why? Is there someone who can answer my question?
Should I still wait you?
Until you realize, I'm here, waiting on you, fight for your love, and I'm here always hear your story
Or what?
Or I should forgetting you? Don't care it easy or hard? Should I?

Maybe someday my heart will give me the answer
I'll wait it, wait the answer from my heart, wait what the best for me
And I believe someday, God will help me
Help me from this problem

Maybe now, I'll still love you, until I know the answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment