Saturday, March 5, 2011

IF


" IF " I didn't meet you, I'd never hurt like today



Since I met you, 13th July 2010 I was felt different. I don't know why, maybe because your smile, your voice, your face is like my first love.
I think my love for you can't be lasting, but I was wrong, until now, I still feel it.



Not easy to maintain this feeling.
Need bravery, constancy, and patience for maintain it.
But I'll confront it, why not?

But, since today, since this time, I'm giving up
I can't maintain it again.
Enough for me.
Enough for me to crying again.
Enough for me to wait again.
Enough for me to wait uncertainty this relationship
Because I know the ending.
You never love me, you can't love me.

I was tired for everything.
I'm tired of waiting
I'm tired of everyhurt that I feel
I'm tired to see you with someone else

And how fool Iam
Just waiting someone who never come to me
Just waiting someone who never love me
Just waiting someone who will come for someone else AND NOT FOR ME



and " IF " that time I didn't fallen love to you, I never cry everyday, I never feel this hurt.

Thank you for the time that you've given me to always be waiting for you
I will forgetting you, and let you with someone else :)
It's the best for me, the best for you, and the best for us :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment