Monday, November 5, 2018

Friendzoned

"Being in the friendzone is just like being front row at an awesome concert ... except you're deaf"-anonymous

So, there was a guy that i like since last three year but we got highly intensed around one year.
I knew him since nine years ago but we met again three years ago. I do never think I'll in love with him before, since my first love story always lingered on my mind and i had another flirtation with another guy before.
I'd little bit forgot how could i fell in love with him. All that i remembered, this fucking tachycardia suddenly appeared when he hold my hand when my ankle was sprain.
I knew him much, he always told me about anything;about his dream, his hobby, his music taste, his family, his campus story, his favorite movies, his favorite quotes,  his favorite shoes brand, his first love until his dream house, and his future family-wants-to-be-like. He always spoiled me, everywhere, and everytime. He nagged on me when he was sick, when he was hungry, and he seems like need me everytime.
and i enjoyed them, even i need to give my free time for him.

I felt like i was the only one that understand him the most, and i felt very special. Until he wrecked me with the fact he got new girlfriend. It's awaken me, that after all this time, my status always be his girl friend, not his girlfriend--what a tragic fate that only separated by a space. It scared me, I scare he'll take a step away from me, I scare that he won't need me anymore.

I hate his girlfriend. She never understand him as good as me. But still, she had him, and i had nothing.

Once, i asked myself, what he ever did to me until I love him that big?
and i don't have any answered just like the question about what is the reason for me to leave him.

Sometimes, my head keep talking about how could he never understand me as his hidden treasure? I know, love never can be forced, but how could after all of these situations, he never think that i am special for him? More than a best friend?

Once, he told me, about how bad friendzone was. He againts the love situation between a friendship--and it was break me down-- he said friend always be friend, never being a lover. A contrary thing with my principle about married with your bestfriend is the sweetest thing ever be.
I want to give up, i don't want to getting stuck on this kind of stupid one sided love, but the way he always need me (even he got his girlfriend but he trust me better than her) always makes me felt so special.

I know, this pitiful story would be ended if I go, left him happy with his choice, but ... I still can't, I need more, I need him to know, I need a reason why he only regards me as his bestfriend after all of what he ever did to me. He's not as perfect as my first love back then, but what he did to me is worst then what my first love ever did to me, and i felt curious.

What should i do then?
Should I give up or I need to stay a little bit longer?

" Tinkerbell has always been there for Peter.
  and Peter?
  He chose Wendy " it's enough to described my love story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment