Monday, June 3, 2013

It Had Been A Year

It had been a year i didn't meet you. How are you? How's your life? Do you find a happiness there?
I remember the last moment we met, last year, 3rd June 2012 on a farewell party.
I remember that day I wore a red kebaya and doing some make up on my face. I walked in with my high heels and smile to everybody. Then my eyes catched you so handsomely with grey tuxedo and blue-grey strips tie. I looked at you so deeply, althought I know you didn't realize at that time.
I looked at you, only looked at you, always looked at you. I tried to captured your face on my brain and my heart. I tried to captured your face on my mind. I knew that after that day I don't know where or when we will meet again. I looked at you and whispered to my self, please, looked at me too, D
My heart beated so fast when I knew that the farewell already ended. I tried to find you, just want to say a farewell words and got a picture with you. So unfortunately, I didn't find you at that time. I looked around again but I didn't find you. Then, I walked out from that place and go home with a disappointed feeling that I didn't get our picture and I didn't say good bye to you.
Day by day, week by week, month by month then this day had come. A year after the farewell party. A year I didn't meet you. A year I didn't hear your sound. A year I didn't look your face. But there is one thing that you had to know, I still captured your face on my mind. Always. I never forget your face, No, I won't.
It had been a year, Mr. So, should I wait you for two years, three years, and more long years? Should I? Maybe, I should.

0 comments:

Post a Comment