Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Want Stop It, I Will Try

I can't love you anymore, I have to moving. I won't be hurt anymore, I won't be like a fool for waiting someone that never love me. Just stop to care me again, just stop to make me fly again because I know, you will make me fall again, sometimes.

I don't wanna cry again for the thing that useless. Yeah, you just waste my time for 2 years, to always thinking about you. You waste my tears to always crying over because you.

Why do I have love you? Loving a person that Perfectionis. Hah, I just being tired.
Why do I have love you? Loving a person that always make me hurt, make me cry.
Why do I have love you? Loving a person that never love me back.

Good-Bye. See you sometimes.
Once again, You Lost Someone That Love You The Most.

one question : does she loves you the way i can?

0 comments:

Post a Comment