Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Music

Music makes me calm down
It always there for me
When I smile, cry, shy, angry
Music is the best partner in my life

There are some songs I'd never bored :
- Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift : Yes! It is describe my feeling. Actually I can't play guitar, sometimes I changed the lyrics with Teardrops on My Pillow
- That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber : I always sing this song when I was hurt. Hahaha That Should Be Me to be your girlfriend, Mr 13 July!
- Angel by Cody Simpson : Cody's voice makes me calm down. Makes me forgot about my problem.
- Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee : I sing that song when I see rain. Sometimes, I imagined I can be a Gumiho, then when I was cry, the sky will be rain :') So call me Mihodityas =))
- You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift : You know what the reason! yeah, I sing that song when I think that He is Belong With Me not with HER
- The Story of Us by Taylor Swift : yeah, it will reminding me about my situation with him. And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
The Last,
- Cinta Dalam Hati by Ungu : Hahaha I never bored with this song since I was at elementary school. My Favourite Indonesia Song!


0 comments:

Post a Comment