Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1-4-3 C-R-S

Look at! Do you know who are they?
Left : Alli Michelle Simpson
Right : Cody Robert Simpson
Now, I want tell you about this guy, the one of my inspiration.
Handsome boy, 14 years old, australian.
Born on 11st January 1997
Young singer
My future husband ^^v
He is..... CODY ROBERT SIMPSON!
His popular name : Cody Simpson.

I've some his picture.
Young singer, Young boy, The one of the handsome guy.
in Iyiyi Music Video
13 years old
Look! Cody was sooooo handsome



On Video Shoot "On My Mind"
On His 14th Birthday with his little sista Alli





He was soo handsome, aaah 1 4 3 CODY!

1 4 3 ( read : I Love You )
Hey Cody! I wanna give you round of applause..
you deserve a standing ovation.
cause u got me falling in love and I'm your biggest fan, Cody!

Imma Simpsonizer

0 comments:

Post a Comment