Sunday, January 9, 2011

About the message " He and Me"

Wednesday, 05 January 2011 at 18 : 45 p.m
I see him in timeline in my twitter. he says he wears stirrup.
I confused.
at 18 : 52 p.m
I try to send him a message. " Really you wear stirrup?"
Lucky, he replies my message.
He says, " Yes."
at 18 : 53 p.m
me : " really? I don't believe it. what's your rubber colour in your stirrup?"
at 18 : 55 p.m
Him : " haha, I don't wear rubber in my stirrup, my stirrup is transparant."
at 19 : 02 p.m
me : " I can't imagine you if you wear stirrup haha."
at 19 : 03 p.m
Him : " Of course no, indeed you will see me again?
"
I
swallowed hard, silent, transfixed.


Is mean he will go? go to leave me?
Is mean he'll never be mine?
Its really?
I have to ask him about this problem.
at 19 : 13 p.m
me : " whether you will change schools?
and I wait, wait, and wait. Why he doesn't reply my message?

I cried, I didn't know what should I do.
Am I have to let he go? no, I can't.
I can't let he go, never.
I can't.

Sunday, 09 January 2011
at 15 : 41 p.m

Him : " Nin ( my name ) tomorrow we'll goes to school. are the schedules changes? and are my seat changes?"
REALLY! I'm glad can read your message, your message to me!

at 16 : 01 p.m

me : " I'm sorry i'm late to reply your message. I think the schedules will changes but the seat isn't change."

at 16 : 07 p.m
Him : " Ok, thanks."
at 16 : 11 p.m
me : " your welcome."

I'm very glad now. Because he doesn't change his school, and we stay one school.
It is mean, I can try again to make him loves me.
Because I love him ever since I met him.
Since the first sight especially :)

Thank you, God.
You hear my wishper.
My wishper : He doesn't leave me

0 comments:

Post a Comment