Saturday, August 7, 2010

Its About My Love Ya

I do not care who you love
I did not care about you love me or not
Because I realized, I've got love for you only I can feel it
I also know you love her
I will never care about it
Just saw your smile was enough to make me happy
Just hearing your voice is enough to calm me
If I'm near you This heart it beats so fast
If you speak to me I wanted to shout out for being too happy

Although I am jealous
When you are close to her
When people - people say you deserve her
I'm so jealous
It was this heart hurts
I do not know, honestly I hate her
Is not well behaved
I know her fully, but not that peoples well as you
Let the most important thing you happy I would be happy
Since the beginning I love you, I know this risk

Now, I'll go through whatever is
I'll be waiting though I was jealous and hurt
Because I love you, ever since the beginning of the our encounter

0 comments:

Post a Comment