Thursday, July 22, 2010

Coup de Foudre

I only knew him two weeks ago
But already there are many memories that I keep
I do not know what made me love it
Because he's always interested me

Every time he sees me, I felt something
Each of him near me I feel happy
Actually there is one that most makes me happy memories
When he talked with me and he said my name
I'm very happy too when he was holding my handphone

It felt so happy that time
Hearing his voice, see his laugh, see his eyes
Although it was only hope, but I will always try to make him love me too
I will try as much as possible, as best I can
And hoping like most people say "love will come because of habit"

Now .. I look forward to closer
To often in close
And share with him
Till then he could be the way I wanted

2 comments:

  1. Thanx dah berkunjung ke http://hotsidesite.blogspot.com

    Ni kunjungan balik...
    Blogmu bagus...

    Salam kenal..
    Kamu dah q add di FB.. Confirm ya...
    Salam Blogger...
    Terus berkarya...

    -Sigit Prayogo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry baru bales, request di FB sudah saya confirm, makasih pujiannya

    ReplyDelete